CASSIOPEE SOLUCIONS online store available at the address https://www.cassiopeesolucions.com/, identification number 926744F, company based in ANDORRA processes personal data obtained from the user in order to meet the conditions of use and confirm them as well as to carry out the processing of orders and deliveries and to ensure the necessary communication during the period required by law.
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files.
1. Person responsible for processing personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is Caroline ESCOLIER, identification number 312143L, based in ANDORRA (hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller");
2. The contact details of the data controller are:
- e-mail address: email@example.com,
- tel number: (376) 349.250;
3. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
General principles of data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a need related to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Personal data collected and processed in the context of browsing the site
The personal data collected on the CASSIOPEE Solucions site are as follows:
- Last name and first name
- E-mail adress
- Physical address - location
- Bank details
- Paypal account
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When the user purchases a product or service
- When the user fills in the contact form
In addition, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and invoice will be kept in the site editor's computer systems.
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes:
- Processing of contact requests
- Processing of quote requests
- Order tracking and processing
The CASSIOPEE Solucions site is hosted by: WEBNODE - Realtime Register B.V. (IANA ID 839), whose head office is located at the address below:
Ceintuurbaan 32a 8024 AA Zwolle THE NETHERLANDS
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +31 38 453 0759
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies): Netherlands.
The source of personal data
1. The controller processes personal data after obtaining the customer's consent. Personal data is collected during the conclusion of the purchase contract and during the execution of the order placed on the shop site www.cassiopeesolucions.com;
2. The controller only processes the contact details and information to identify the customer that are necessary for the completion of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to allow necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public or transmitted abroad.
The purpose of data processing
The controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the site www.cassiopeesolucions.com in accordance with Chapter IV, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. The execution of the order created by the customer (last name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
3. In order to comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client;
4. Personal data is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be executed without personal data.
The retention period of personal data
1. The data controller only keeps personal data for as long as necessary to comply with the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the data controller and the customer. The data is kept for 3 years from the conclusion of the contract;
2. The controller has the obligation to erase personal data after the expiry of the retention periods provided for by law.
Recipient and processor of personal data
Any third party who processes the customer's personal data on behalf of the controller becomes the data processor. The subcontractor's services are essential for the execution of the purchase contract and the processing of the order placed by the customer on the part of the controller.
Sub-contractors of the controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce solution);
- Transport company;
- Google Analytics (your website analysis tool);
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data;
2. right to rectify data;
3. right to erasure of data;
4. right to object to data processing;
5. right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data by sending us an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7.right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of the Rules
8. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
9. Right to determine the fate of data after death
To assert his rights, the user must send an email to the data protection officer by addressing the contact email address indicated above.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller declares that he has put in place all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the use of personal data which respects the privacy of the persons concerned;
2. The data controller has implemented all the technical measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data he has collected, in particular to secure access to his computer with a password, to use anti-virus software and to perform periodic maintenance. from the computer.
Use of "COOKIES" files
The site may use the techniques of "cookies".
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save "cookie" files on their hard drive.
a. User opposition to the use of "cookie" files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the recording of these "cookie" files by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to oppose the recording of "cookie" files:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he can continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site editor.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the event of a substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
By "PUSH" notification, banner at the top of the screen, the next time the user visits
2. The customer accepts all of these conditions by checking the corresponding box on the order form;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and modify these conditions at any time without notice. The latest version of these conditions will be published on its website.
CASSIOPEE Solucions is your Administrative Concierge in Andorra. We offer you 360º support in your residency procedures, business creation, housing or any other need in Andorra. We make your life easier so you can focus on the essentials.
Copyright - 2020 All Rights Reserved by CASSIOPEE SOLUCIONS